Today I started getting this weird message in my Android project.
A resource exists with a different case: ‘/MyApp/bin/classes/com/mumz/R$Id.class’.
Initially I didn’t look at the error message closely and was goggling to get a resolution, which unfortunately I didn’t find so I came back to my eclipse and looked closely to the message. It was saying Id.class exists with different case, and then I found I already have a class with name as Id.
To fix all I had to do was to search my project for any occurrence of Id instead of id and I found that in my menu.xml, changed the case and that’s it my issue was resolved.
I have also posted this on Stackoverflow